View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Video of the BRZ GT300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskymaniac View Post
Aren't we lucky! Tell me oh sage of the car world, what "newer Subaru" do you approve of if your incessant whining pertains to only "certain" newer Subarus? Wait...let me guess...the Forester XT...right? The only Subaru you drive is the one that is wildly popular with....nevermind.

What is funny, and sad, is that you are totally blind to your "issues". Anyone that buys a "newer" Subaru is a dope who bought an underpowered car, unlike your Evo, and every Evo or Subaru owner that modifies their car for more power is a dope because they spent money for too much power. You car is perfect...you made the perfect decision and bought the perfect car. Still don't see it? Yeah, I didn't think you would.

Let me try to put it another way. Anyone that makes a different decision than you do must be an idiot or jerk and you actually take it as a personal challenge that they would do something differently. This drives you to constantly feel compelled to argue with them about their choices. In case you have never taken a psychology class, this is known as having an inferiority complex and is due to a deeply rooted insecurity. Why not just enjoy your car instead of doing what you constantly do around here? Still can't answer that question, can you?
With all due respect, I think most of Alan's points are valid. Subarus seem to go down in quality every year. Almost every newer subaru I get has some sort of major problem with it. Not to mention falling apart interiors, horrible paint, and generally horrible build quality all-around.
2001 Audi S8

Last edited by Green1995SVX; 12-04-2011 at 12:31 AM.