View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:08 PM

Unhappy Re: A Sad Day for Me.

Rocket -

After looking at the pictures, it is crystal clear to me that your lovely redhead gave up her life for you. Luck aside, if you had been in a "lesser" car, the results could have been far worse. Our state (California) has lost a premium example of our car.

What pulls at my heart strings is the 1993 25th Anniversary Edition is the first SVX I test drove (and fell in love with) at a Subaru dealership here in LA back when it first came out. That gorgeous red exterior with supple beige leather interior was (and still is) a killer combination, to say nothing of the joy I experienced in driving the car. I vowed then I would at some point own a SVX. I just wasn't quite ready at that point to give up my RX-7.

Good luck, and best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. And, even though the accident was her fault, I can only wish the same for the elderly woman. Even in her pain, she had the decency to apologize - a rare demonstration of remorse and concern in this age of self-absorbed, non-caring jerkoffs.

Ciao