View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 11:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to Suby Fan Send a message via MSN to Suby Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Suby Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDSides
I doubt that the Texas DVM will give you the time of day! Probably the same for most other states. I don't find them to be user friendly. You may have to be satisfied with a WAG method calculation. I've done one for you using data available and relevant. Taking the total number of SVX's imported into the USA and adding a few (very few) as private imports; declaring it a wash with Canadian imports/exports; using NHTSA data for "sporty" new car road life; factoring in a higher "fanatic owner" number, and using miles-driven-per-year and accident incidence per 1000K miles driven in primary market for the SVX, I've come up with a figure of about 8,000 SVX's remaining on the road in the USA. Remember that this is a WAG method calculation, not to be used in refereed journals.
Preston
wow thats a cool formula... what about car fax and vin numbers? how do they count?... wait 14,000... on second thought i don't like that idea
need work done? Have tools will travel