View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:33 PM
Alcyone SVX LSL

Do these rotors have the same fit to the wheel hub as original? They say these are a direct fit on the SVX like stock.
What is thickness of the f/r rotor to start with?
How wide is the ventilation passage?
How many vanes in the ventilation passage?
I dont know about thickness, vent, vanes...they are back there on the 2nd so i will get last min info then..
Can I see a picture of the slotted rotor pattern?
I will see if i can get any pics from them also.

I do not want to get burned on this deal Do you have any thoughts on how you can guarantee us the rotors will be delivered? I have no idea how to do this and I do not know if any one has purchased from you before. So, please forgive me if indeed you are a very honest person. Is there any way to set-up a holding area for the money or something? Anyway to get comfirmation of this deal direct from the supplier?

My ideas since you havent read the whole thread is that i will write up an online contract with you all. If i fall though you can send Don to kill me. (but since it is a contract and you will have my address and # you can go to the law if i did scam you, that isnt my idea) What i will do is have each of you send me a money order and i will then send one large check to iROTORS and have them ship directly to you. As soon as they ship i will get each of you the tracking number for your box.

Last edited by Alcyone SVX LSL; 12-30-2002 at 04:36 PM.