Thread: Ungrateful SOB!
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: Ungrateful SOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Thank God, I'm not in that deep with this one!
I just met him 2 months ago. I wish that that would not have happened!
I have a much WORSE story to share, but don't feel the desire to broadcast how 'gullable' I am at this point!
Have you ever considered coming here and buying a nice farm and building cars??
I know of a place in the country that costs about $1,500 per month to own and has 'zoning' that is off the charts in value!
My back hurts too bad to enjoy it.
If you check my facebook, my picture albums, you will see that I left one labeled <deleted album>. These were pictures of me, my gf, this guy and his gf in different occasions either in Qatar or Lebanon. I didn't delete it entirely, I kept a scull there to remind me not to trust people anymore as I used to.

My issue with the US will always be a "want to happen" thing. Well I have recently renewed my Green Card lottery application... Hope my chances are good for the next few years, my friend did win it

To think about leaving my home country entirely and go and live in the US will be something impossible for me, even if I get the green card. I love my country, living there, the freedom, the people... and I wouldn't think of leaving unless another civil war occurs, I know that we as Christians will loose this time because we became outnumbered. But I would definitely go spend few summers over there though

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.