View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Ungrateful SOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
My neighbor, that I LIKE had his girlfriend move in a couple months ago.
She has a 'grown' (28 year old), son that has a Camaro and a Trans Am, but has NO life!
When the rollback dropped off a very nice looking Camaro on Rt 40, I told him that this was not a good place to put a 'Pretty' car. It was also NOT a 'safe' place to work on a car that needed a new clutch assembly.
I hooked it to my Outback and dragged it up the alley and nestled it right into a 'space' that the Plaz, mig, air and electric would reach. Then I pulled out my 'older' floor jack and said that he could use the space to make the car GO.
Then the snow came. The car has been sitting there for 2 months.
Over the last 2 days, he has been actually WORKING on the car. Just now, at 10:00 pm, I mentioned that it was a little 'late' to start a car with open headers in a heavily populated neighborhood. Now, the rain had just started, The car was not ready to start cause the sparkplugs etc were not installed yet.
He started 'ranting' about he needed to find a place where he could do what he wanted to, that all his work was WASTED because he couldn't drive it tonite, he said that he would have it hauled out in the morning, BS neighbors, etc, etc.
I said that the work was not wasted, but we just don't start open headers this late here! He said, "Leave me alone"!
I locked the garage and came in....

The camaro BETTER be GONE when I get home from work tomorrow!
THIS guy is a LOOSE cannon!
I NEVER asked for a PENNY to use the space or tools!
What an INGRATE!! I don't NEED to 'complicate' my life with people like this!
As I walked into the house, I asked the Lord for 1/2 inch of rain over the next hour,Then He could turn it back off!
I TRIED!! This guy is a WASTE!!
Maybe he needs to get a JOB, instead of waiting for mom to pay his bills!
Then he can buy a garage in a nice quiet neighborhood and PI$$ off everyone!
I have been here for over 23 years. I do NOT start open headers when the truck driver that lives next door to my garage is sleeping....
I fail to see where I have 'ruined' anybody's day by mentioning that FACT!!
I just realized that I had to 'rent' OT's shop to do a paying job this week. The camaro was sitting on the 'spot' that this job could have occupied. That puke OWES me!

NOW, I'm PI$$ED!!
I am GRATEFUL that Tom allowed me to use his space.
I feel that the 'compensation' extended to Tom was well spent.
Tom didn't ask for 'compensation', I OFFERED.
I JUST realized that I needed Tom's space because a LOW LIFE had mine covered up, (and dared to B -- ITCH because I didn't want to let him wake up the neighbors).

GRRRRR!! I make the payments and pay the taxes!

MY game, MY rules!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry