Thread: Greed and Debt
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Greed and Debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4SVX View Post
Gary Johnson is no Ron Paul, ill tell you that.
Thank goodness for that. He doesn't have the crazy kooks following him around like he is some sort of god.

He also has the joke we have today of a Republican party running scared and getting him booted from the election by outspending him in the courtroom.

In PA he submitted over 2x the amount of needed sigs for a 3rd party can. which is 19k to get on the ballot. Romney submitted his 3k then proceeded to challenge every single sig on Johnson's list meaning if they aren't exactly the same as on the election rolls (i.e. John D. Doe not John Doe then the sig doesn't count and JOHNSON has to pay the legal fees if they come up with more than the 23k in errors plus he needs to supply the people to do the checks on top of it.

Romeny did the same thing to the Constitution party who gave up after paying 300k in legal fees for one state ballot.

Obviously the Republicans are simply trying to buy your vote. At least in the USSR they didn't have to do that.

For their ignorance I will never again cast my vote for a Republican liar, cheat or a$$hole. They can rot in hell with all their voters belong for buying not only votes but the freaking ballot as well.

Last edited by benebob; 09-03-2012 at 02:42 PM.