View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

Lol no youre just an utter moron really.

ANYWAY. Your socalled NSX replacement youre referring to is the Acura Sports Car Concept shown in Detroit right? Funny, Auto Week mag says its a basis for styling cues and technological innovation.. So its a pig for testing....

The Lexus FT-HS is the only one seeming to hold water right now that, if it makes it, will be sold in the next decade... Im trying to see your points that you are making relevant to automobiles.

Dont you drive a Subaru yourself? And what does Hitler have to do with automobiles? Seriously? Hell if its reliable I'll drive a car built by Hitler himself as long as its not a POS from Daimler or GM. Drive past a rental car establishment. GM is a breeding ground of rental cars. Face it.

My degree? lol Virginia Commonwealth University and George Washington University. Look those up when u have time lol. Bachelors in Hydraulic Engineering and an Associates in Human Psychology. Where are your degrees from? You're a self employed carpenter, dont try to talk to me about things outside the realm of what you do ok? You want to talk Advanced Mathematics or Linear Equations let me know. Education serves a purpose.

Last edited by Boxer6SVX; 02-08-2007 at 08:45 PM.