Thread: I Got Hit!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2002, 01:25 PM

I Got Hit!!!!!!

some jerk in a pontiac grandam hit me in the rear end. i was stopped at a stop light and i guess he was too busy picking his nose and he railed me!!!!! i got out and he tried saying to me that i should have went the light was green, trying to make it my fault. i went on to tell him that it is impossible for two cars to occupy the same space at the same time and the van in front of me didn't move yet.

i asked him if i have a break light out or three and they all went out at the same time for him to think that i moved......i got his name, liscence #, and phone #. i couldn't call the police cuz i was late to work.

didn't see any damage at the scene, but when i got home and wiped the rain grim off of my car, there is black scratch marks on the bumper-no dents or anything. i tried to use wax to get them out, but no luck. should i call him and tell him that he has a choice, pull out his check book or i will call the police and file charge, or should i just cut my loss of a black scratchless bumper??

what do you guys think?

not to forget that he didn't even say that he was SORRY!

Kelli