View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 05:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rayford
Landshark, I am suspecting that the coolant sensor might be the problem again,, the only thing , this time I am not getting a check engine light like I did the last time, but since I have to go to Columbia Friday to get a "C" solenoid anyway, I think I will go ahead and get the sensor and try it. The last sensor I got was an after market one and usually I don't have any problems but as you said it might not have been all that good although it did run perfectly after I installed it.
If I get the rear wheels to kick in and this engine problem solved then I plan on changing the timing belt and the seals since it is leaking some oil from the front of the engine.
I really like these cars but they are sure not without their problems. I still haven't found what is causing my scanner to pick up interference even with the engine not running and the key in the run position , I haven't checked yet for bad grounds like one person suggested on here but I don't know where to look for ground points yet anyway.
Well, thanks again.
Vernon