View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 07:49 PM

Re: Truspeed Catback Exhaust

For me, Truspeed's service is worse than AMR (I've had ok experiences with AMR).

Around Dec/January I ordered an Aluminium radiator from Truspeed, their's was $25 cheaper than AMR's and appeared to be IN STOCK according to the website. Ok, I'll order one. First the Truspeed guy was sick, ok wait from him to get better, then it turns out, they are not in stock, but they will get them soon (from AMR it turns out). They say they will handle AMR comms and get the radiator. Next they start complaining that AMR put the price up on them (AMR was always advertising at $450 when I've check - which did before ordering from Truspeed) and they want more money from me to cover that, plus shipping costs as well, plus some more ranting/complaining about AMR. Then (not sure when June-ish maybe) they say they are not getting the radiators from AMR will source them from some where.....

Will AMR have shipped their radiators now, but I've got no radiator from Truspeed, and they still have my money. My SVX project sits rotting in the drive way waiting for a new radiator.

At least AMR have delivered, and much fast then Truspeed. Truspeed just seem like a middle-man type deal, you'd be best buying directly from the maker (even if they are AMR...).

So, at your risk.....

Good luck!
Ian.