View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 09:01 PM

Re: Re: so whats before the quark?

Quote:
Originally posted by CigarJohnny
Exactly what I was thinking when you were stating that the big bang theory ruled out the universe within a universe theory. I love the universe within a universe theory and I hope that one day we will discover it is true. If they find that it is not true then I hope they do so after I die. I like to think of them as parallel universes where every possible occurance that could possibly occur does occur when taken as a collective whole.

In one of them the SVX is a knockout seller and Fuji Heavy produced millions of them and parts are easy to find and there are tons of modifications available for pennies. Not that you would need them since in that universe version they came with 859 hp from the factory and hit 60mph is less than 2 seconds while topping out at 250mph. Their trannies never overheat and have never been known to break.
A couple of things, first I'm kinda glad they didn't sell a lot of the SVX, not that 859hp wouldn't be a bad thing. I understand they can they also generate something like 2 G's on a skidpad or braking

Second, there is an aspect of string theory wherein there are multiple universes and in which time doesn't exist except as a human perception thing - our perception of time is because we simply move from one "time slice" to another.

Third, I don't think Big Bang ruled out, or didn't either, universe within a universe. However, there is no credible scientific theory supporting it that I'm aware of.

Fourth, I WANT ONE OF THOSE TRANNYS !