View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Do red ones get more tickets??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket
Thanks ! No, she's got the usual fading sail panels, and some fractures in the paint on the bumpers from careless folks, and accumulating rock chips on the hood I'm having trouble keeping up with. Gonna turn my DentPro guy loose on the Right side next spring, but as a daily driver it's a battle! Can't stand to leave her parked though!
I have to say that the Barcelona Red is about the nicest RED I've ever seen. A fresh claybar treatment and premium wax, and I've rarely been rewarded so richly for the effort!!!
At least I can still get touch up paint from the dealer!!!
Glad to see you joining the ranks of the SVXobcessed!!

Glenn
Know what you mean, this one suffers from all of the above and some weird "water spots" that defy polish- will experiment- a serious clean, polish and wax makes the car look incredible from five feet away- never had a car that could look so sketchy up close that cleans and presents as well as this one- mirrors were tragic so with nothing to lose I used #0000 steel wool (which is awesome on exterior glass by the way)and "Kit" plastic and fibreglass polish (like $1.07 @ Walmart) and then Maguires cleaner-polish-wax to get what I could from them
(gotta stand farther away to look @ those)
nice when hard work is worth the effort