View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 04:25 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: Thank you all...

Quote:
Originally posted by vzSvx
I really love this site! All kinds of personalities, from all ages and walks of life with common interest brought together by this beautiful car called SVX. I'm so glad I'm part of this family. I had a wonderful birthday... old friends visited and took me to Bob Chinn's Crabhouse in Wheeling, Illinois. It's a great seafood place...I think I had too much Mai Tai...my head is spinning and of course I let somebody else did the driving on the way home.

I don't go to bed without visiting my online family here...and Michelle, you look great yourself. You and your car compliment each other. Thanks a lot for all the greetings...gotta go...these letters are dancing right before my eyes
Bob chin's literally 5 minutes or so away from where I live. Ok. 7 minutes. I was there on Sat. and talked to Bob again. He is a nice man. And I had MaiTai for the first time the other day - Nice drink. Try bowling next time you get a little tipsy. I bowl better then.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!