Thread: Sold
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2002, 10:29 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Angry NOPE!

The guy that won the bid on the car today decides that he was not "comfortable" with the car after seeing the car. Although his brother in law (or brother) owns a couple of Subarus, he had been a ford man all his life. He said he liked the handling and all but he was not sure about the oil marks under the car (from diff/tranny leak). I was needless to say pissed. So if anyone is selling stuff on ebay, watch an eye out for "fasflyt -- falcon1969@msn.com." He also said that he has seen a lot of "show cars" that were clean boh on the top as well as under the car. Did I ever mentioned that I had a show car? Who is going to sell a show car for 5500 anyways? I am going to put the car on ebay again tomorrow. This time, if the higest bidding moron does not buy it, I will send in -- I don't know who yet -- but someone nasty. I am just plain unhappy tonight

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!