Thread: Long Islanders
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by svx6595
That is all true. I hope to eventually get out of this region (money permitting). What part of Long Island did you get the car from. I live near the South Shore in the middle of Long Island and have yet to put mine in a parking garage. I have bought 2 SVX's on Long Island and 1 I had shipped from Colorado. Don't know what kind of enviornment is in Colorado Springs but it was in pretty good shape.

Larry
Gee, Larry, I really don't remember. I don't know the area very well. I flew into La Guardia, and we went directly to the Hospital where Peter (The young man I bought the car from --- Nice Guy!) is a med student.

I just re-read the post whe he first put the car up for sale. He said he got the door dings in a NYC parking garage, so, LI is now off the hook for those.

Colorado isn't allowed to use salt, so, yours should be in good shape . . . 'cept, maybe for a few rock chips on the front of the hood.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI