View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:28 AM

Registered SVX
Re: ligth in the frontsignal ligth??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
??

Keith,

English is not Alex first language. I have spent a great deal of time corresponding with him and he has made concerted and very successful efforts to improve his English. His abilities exceed both yours and mine in respect of language.

Kia ora Alex,

When you indicate left or right turn, do not any front lights flash, together with those at the rear? Does your car have side flashing lights like my SVX, which came from Japan?

I have US and japanese manuals, but none show twin (2) filament bulbs (21/5W) for the signal lights, and only show separate single filament bulbs for each indicator light. There are so many different arrangements for different countries, therefore your query is easily understood. We will sort it out for you.

I see that after much work, expense, worry and heart ache you now have a manual transmission installed. You deserve special compliments for your perseverance. Many others would have given up on the SVX.

Special good wishes, Trevor.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!