View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 06:39 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
About 11 years ago, a woman and her grandchildren were passing through the area and the rusted to death Buick she was driving died... I found them sitting in a parking lot of a gas station that was about to close.
I hauled the trio to my humble abode and had the Buick hauled to the planet MRAF, so we could try to save it.

It turned out to be a terminal affliction.

I had an old Ford station wagon that I had been dumping money into, trying to make a car, so I 'fronted' it to her, on the promise that she would send me $100. per month. She DID, so I figured that ALL people were honest and tried it AGAIN!
A girl was running on hard times and HER Buick died. I Knew her husband for 30 years, her dad for 20 years, so I 'Fronted' her a Dodge van.. Guess what?? She STIFFED me for $700.!!!
That was 2 years ago, and I swore that I would NEVER do that again.

WELLL.... A neighbor needed a car for his daughter and I had about 50, so I asked him what he was looking for....
He said that he had about $1,000. saved and the thousand dollar cars he saw were sad.

I, FORGETTING the lesson I had learned 2 years ago, offered a 95 Subaru Legacy AWD, Maryland inspected, for $1,600. he produced a 'good' check for $500. down, a $450 check for the paperwork and inspection papers, looked me in the eye, shook my hand and promised the balance in 'monthly payments.
He told me, ( when I asked him how the car was doing), that it had a problem with the gas filler tube and he had to have it replaced. I told him that I would give him $100. off the balance owed for the inconvienience....

That is the only 'payment' that I have recieved in over 4 months!!

If anyone else want's anything I have on CREDIT, Go to Hellin Wait, She's my NEW credit manager!

I will cut it up, crush it, part it out, whatever!!! there are only 5 people in the WORLD that will EVER get anything from me on a 'promise', because they are the only 5 people that are GOOD on their word!

Horror stories, anyone?? Tell us about the people YOU trusted that 'stiffed' you.
This MAY sound stuppid BUT call Judge Judy! Or any of the other court TV shows. You get a free trip to wherever, then they pay whatever the verdict was! Boy I could go on and on about tis crap happening to me....

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black