View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 06:49 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Unhappy I'm going to miss the Justy...

The trusty Justy has served me well for the past three years. I love that little car - it's useful, uflinchingly reliable and...and, well, it's not fast...

...I'm just very attached to it.

So why am I getting rid of it? Because I just bought this: http://lapshin.net/mr2forsale.html

It's not a huge upgrade, but it should be much, much faster and hopefully competitive in its class once I have it set up well.

I'm actually really excited. I may be replacing my totally reliable, excellent condition daily driver with a nearly 20-year-old car, but I'm really geeked. Plus I had an '87 Toyota pickup and it was an unstoppable truck. The MR2 was really just a Corolla turned around backwards.

I was concerned that I wouldn't fit in the car, but my brother is the same height as me and fits comfortably inside. He said he was totally surprised by how much room he had.

Anyway, it looks like the last event I ran in the Justy, which I won, will be its last. Very fitting, I guess. I'll still miss it. Ridiculous how such a simple little car has endeared itself to me in such a way, huh?

Anybody want a Justy in fantastic shape?

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE