View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Re: Continued disregard of rules, Permaban in place.

Trevor was an... "interesting" individual to say the least.

It is true he was... intelligent in CERTAIN areas. As YT points out - not all, though he'd have you believe as such. Yes, he was at times, flat out wrong.

Have exchanged many PM's with him, he can be a very helpful person. He can also be irritating beyond belief.

Among other things, he helped me build a budget QuickShift module, shortly after the budfreak fiasco. However, when I switched over to a 5speed and... well, baisically fell off the face of the forum it seemed he took it personally. There were not nice PM's sent in both directions...

I agree he was easily agitated, offended, and could be a PITA.

I also agree that many people (including JohnyBeas) haven't been around to TRULY see how LONG this has been in the making

He stepped on ALOT of toes.

To be fair, so has Keith
[If you go through ALOT of the members posts on here, you'll find most of them are USELESS, or at least, of no constructive information. Take this post for instance!]

Keith knows, we've shared some good discussions in the past - I am certainly not calling for him to be banned.

I can see how the mods were forced to make this decision. And I, overall, agree with it. I just think it is unfortunate.Though I haven't posted in months (since my swap has undergone really, so almost a year) I've been lurking. Some may call it stalking..

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap