View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:50 PM

Re: Koni GC coil overs, 06 STI Wheels, new SS brake lines.

Hi
First off thanks for every ones interest! I replied to all my current PMs so check your inbox.

The car was rear ended. The reason for the total is the bumper from the SUV was higher than my SVXs rear bumper which caused it to damage the rear quarter panel. The SUV was only going about 5MPH when I was hit but it took out my deck lid and screwed up my drivers side quarter panel (pushed it in about 4 to 5 inches). I will try to get some pictures of my car if its still in the junk lot. I did drive it after the accident for a couple of hundred miles and it drove as it did before the accident. I can promise you that there was no damage to the suspension.

I loved how stiff it was. It was still compliant enough for daily driving but was stiff enough to make the car feel so much more stable. No crazy body roll or brake dive. And it will make your tire wear much more even

I will weigh the struts out tomorrow when I am taking some pictures. I just am really busy with work and family today.

Let me know if you have any more questions i am more than happy to respond to all request.

Thanks again!
-Dan