View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Hater

Re: Brilliant BMW owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
Stage 2 with your syphilis maybe. 5.5 vs 5.2 which is the slowest I've seen for an X308. Only GHWB can play with those numbers and come out ahead. By 150 your so far back you'll be out of the dust spray. If you want to up your pressure. I too can up my pressure for well under $1000. I don't even need to change my belt to do it and I have a lot further to go without blowing up internals.

Personally, I strive for something that isn't a Amercian made Universal Japanese Crap Box with moe parts supplied from Mexico then there are illegals here.
i would hope that pork box would beat a $24k new Subaru, but it barely makes WRX numbers. i really feel bad for the chump who paid $60-80k for it, then saw the resale value drop like a boat anchor as he drove off the sales lot. i think the LGT would pull more resale value - apparently '03 XJR's go for less than $15k. i wonder why? i guess Pennsyltucky aristocrats like yourself are in hog heaven.

Quote:
Life is far to short to be surounded by poor fitting cheap plastic that strives to be something that it isn't just like you pretend you don't own the ultimate butchmobile. I'd even offer to take your pink slip at the end of a 1/4. If you drove something that at least produced a sound more enjoyable then a John Deer with a dead cylinder, looked like it a Russian happy hour copy of a Mazda 6 and Toyota Camry and didn't drive like that John Deere. The only excellence you have is your piss. Must be a sad, sad life for ya. Me, I'm gonna pull out the slowest 4 wheeled vehicle I own, put the top down and take my daughter skiing. At least you have your piss.
a homophobic hillbilly aristocrat? i buy cars for me, not to impress the local morons.

you've lost your mojo, Mr. Powers.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)