View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Well they just did it. They killed the only radio station I would tune to whenever I wanted something new to listen to after 15 years.

Yet another reason I need to move out of here.

I was flipping though the channels to see if any other station had any music remotely similiar to what they used to play and nothing has come up the past few days. Hearing Justin Timbercrap on that frequency really has some damaging effects....
The only thing that has kept me sorta sane for the last year at work is a very loud dell keyboard. I have a particularly anoying co-worker that thinks that she can sing and or humm! This useless person even humms the LAST song heard on the BOOORRRING radio station during the talking commercials!

The number one dispatcher asked me if I really had to hit the keys so hard when I was doing my work. I told him that I did it to DROWN out THE MINDLESS dribble coming from her work station! If I couldn't retreat to the Subaru and blow the 'Karen Carpenter' out of my mind with a dose of Nickleback through the subi-premium speakers, I don't think I could survive the 4 hours that we share the same AIR!

I run a fan over my ears when the temp is in the 50's. That allows me to tolerate the 'hostile working conditions' till I can get back to the Subi!

I WISH that some people had enough taste to realize that the human body can only suffer 'Mac the Knife' 2 times in a 48 hour period!

We have quality radio. I only have 20 YEARS in, so I can only control the radio when all the BOOOORRRRRIIINNNGGG people LEAVE!

Imagine....... a BOSE radio pushing out BARBRA STRISDAN!!!AAAAARRRRGGGG!!Q

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry