View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to subru92svx
Few random parts for sale

I have some parts that have been boxed up in the shed for awhile now and I figure its about time to start letting them go to someone who will actually put them to use. I have pictures of everything and prices are OBO. Feel free to email me with any questions.

*Set of JDM clear corners used in great condition $150. SOLD
*6 SR20DET 370cc injectors. They have all been flow tested and come with new connectors and new o-rings from Nissan for the ECUtune stage 2 $275.
*Power steering pump with fluid resevoir, pulley, mouting bracket, belt tensioner and tensioner pulley used in great conition $100.
*Set of JDM style 2pcs front splitters new from www.Motorsportwarehouse $150. SOLD
*2 300zx mass air flow sensors(The one needed for www.ecutune.com stage 2) $75 each.
*Full set of interior escaine trim pieces. The drivers and passenger door armrest are in great shape. Not sure how much to ask so if interested make an offer.
*92 ECU with Ecutune stage one already installed. Plug & play $200
*Custom built MDF dual 12" Subwoofer box specifically built for an SVX trunk. Its pretty heavy so local pickup would be best. $200 I also have two alpine type R 12" subwoofers and an Alpine MRD-M1000 amplifier for sale.

Last edited by subru92svx; 02-09-2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: added more items