View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 05:30 AM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanya
maby they will finaly releas subaru b11s in US
Man i've been really out of the loop the past i dunno how many months. I never even realized it was in production.

I really hope it is not the new wrx "hatch/5door". What was wrong with the impreza wagon/outback sport?!!??! Other companies were trying to mimic it!! you're not suppose to mimic the people trying to be like you

Other businesses here go to great lengths to try and steal my work, why would I just say eh... maybe I'll just copy them. Maybe the numbers were way down or something

I hate to be the one to say it, but subaru should be bringing a funky version of the r1 and or r2 over to compete with toyota. The r2 could be like a taveling office! Or even the stella maybe, since I'm sure that is where the idea for the xb came from ...and leave the impreza line alone.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Last edited by Speedklix; 03-28-2007 at 05:32 AM.