View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:08 PM
<<<Alcyone

I feel so unwanted, I'm the one who started stirring the pot with svxpartspro by sending a warning message to one of his bidders on EBay and he didn't send me a love note like he sent you guys . . .

I had also sent svxpartspro a message asking about his engine:

It would be helpful if you listed the VIN of the car that your engine came from, people like to run CarFax to help confirm the mileage. Since you haven't pulled the engine yet that won't be a problem for you.

Normally when people are selling an engine, they would show a picture of the actual engine that's for sale.

Please get your facts straight, the Subaru SVX Anniversary Edition was a 1993 model and only came in Red, your picture clearly shows Silver strut towers.

Good Luck,
Dan

PS: I almost sent alexm2888 $65 for an antenna in an out of EBay purchase. I had asked him to send an invoice to my PayPal account, which he never did. I'm REALLY glad he didn't!

Pentiums - Melt in your PC, not in your hand!

Project - '92 Claret - Purchased May '06, 99,XXX Miles. Includes two bad engines and one bad tranny, cracked windshield, otherwise mostly complete.

His - '92 Ebony Pearl - Purchased Dec '05, 134,687 Miles. Parked, TC Seal(?) is leaking.Daily driver - 140,500 and climbing.
Hers - '92 Teal - Purchased Aug '05, 129,050 Miles. Daily driver - 160,000 and climbing.
Mods:
PWR Radiator!
Problems:
Antenna doesn't work - Bought a 'new' one - Too cold to install . . . OK, it's warmer but I have other projects too!
Ticking from front of engine, passenger side - Stuck lifter?