View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 05:46 AM
Timbo

Arthur, don't worry - had a VERY good look at the Liberty GT and the Outback but the local Subaru dealers (as well as all the others) wanted my beloved SVX for next to nothing. I think it was because very few of them knew what it was and were a bit gunshy. Nevertheless, Burswood Honda came to the party with a great deal and I couldn't say no.
Now our home is the House of Honda with Jo's Jazz and my matching pair of Accord and Blackbird (both same Nighthawk Black colour). At least with the bike I can still have some SVX style fun. Hope you enjoy your trip over this weekend and good luck with the draw for the car! Let me know how you get on and give us a call if you're able.

Jason, you're absolutely right but the time must come sooner or later and, since they don't make new ones anymore, what can I say. Hope you have as much fun in yours as I had in mine for all those years.

Hope nobody minds if I still look into the network regularly. Would like to catch up with regulars when next in Sydley ( might scam a ride ?).