View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:36 PM

Registered SVX
Re: someone should save this car

ya i have room in the driveway, the laguna is still on jackstands in the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksta View Post
I was going to see about that one on the weekend, but another one was offered to me that I previously been negotiating for. The one I'm getting, unfortunately, isn't salvageable.

For some reason or other, there are several up for grabs here in southern Ontario. The ones I looked at had just seen too much salt to be salvageable.

Avoid this one.. Last fall, he only had the white one for sale ($4,000.00.). I couldn't see it as anything but a parts donor. Only trouble was, it didn't have any parts worth saving either. A rolling wreck. I don't know where he picked up the black '92, but if he leaves the stereo that was in it last October, in the white one, and includes the aftermarket rims for both, both for a grand would probably fly.. He's been trying to unloads the white one since around last August.

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...AdIdZ568166131

@ Gamesy.. You got room for the one from Aurora? I've got a parts car coming. I've got the means.. Do you have the time and room? PM me if you're interested. I'd have to drive by Oshawa to get to Aurora anyway..