Thread: Meet Monster
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 12:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
saxy

I'm making due with an Alto Selmer Mark VI at the moment. I just sold a Yamaha YTS 21 to some kid around here for 400 bucks.

So like I said, I really didn't like the tone of it anyways(really!). But kind of stupid of me to sell the only tenor I have...

I just purchased a few days ago a Beuscher C Melody sax on eBay. Should make it easier on me when some jerk comes up and requests some insanely hard song that we only have the music for the piano for Transposing a minor third in your head is annoying. makes it so you can't have any fun, your to busy thinking Though the tone on a Melody sax is kinda messed up, the fact that its in key of C makes up for it. When ya need it, ya need it. I'll find a tenor someplace I like.

Well they didnt say anything about calipers... maybe they are waiting till I've sunk enough into it that I can't turn back.

My real pride & joy is a 1948 Selmer Clarinet I bought off this geezer in Canada. This old geezer, happend to be Robert Roby, who played for Woody Herman from 1945-1952(proven). And This clarinet (claimed, no proof) was played by Woody Herman at one concert cause his own was left elsewhere by accident.

To bad no one wants to hear Clarinet these days. its just sax sax sax sax. . Ah well, I like sax too I suppose

I walked down again (its begining to annoy em) and looked in on the car a moment ago. dang that whole brake assembly looks like craaaaaaaaapola. how could that not of been making a racket of noise?