View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 AM
Uses the ignore feature

Registered SVX
Re: Seems BMW must have paid for some studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetItSnow View Post
MSN Money tops BMW drivers with "wealthy Prius drivers", who, regardless of wealth, are the biggest pains in the ass on the road right now.

<msn.com article>
AGREED! They are some of the biggest douches out there!! I have observed that the granola types that drive many of those cars, stink of patchouli, wear hemp and expose their stinky feet all claim to be tolerant, peace loving types. But, in reality, they are the meanest, most intolerant people on earth...if you don't agree with them. If you fall in line, you can join in on their orgies. I have wondered why this is? I actually have found much value in studying the same eastern religions and philosophies they have. So why don't they walk the talk? Soy. Seriously, soy has some nasty affects on body chemistry and can completely screw up your hormone levels. The tofu eaters are making themselves into mean, ugly people.

BMW drivers are jerks but, in my observations, they are not as bad as Jeep drivers (don't get this one but it is my observation) or Audi drivers (sorry Nate...maybe you are an exception).

1996 Polo Green Subaru SVX LSi, 168,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF, Redline 75W90 gear oil, K&N HP-4001 Oil Filter, Mobil 1 5W50 FS (3qt) and 5W30 High Mileage (4qt) Oil Blend, Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid, AC Delco A975C Air Filter, NGK BKR6EIX-11 plugs, Centric Rotors, Power Stop Evolution Carbon Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads
2005 Gray Acura RL, 165,XXX miles, Redline D4 ATF with Lubegard Platinum Protectant, Mobil 1 5W20 High Mileage Extended Performance Oil
2009 Red Toyota Venza, 123,XXX, Mobil 1 5W30 High Mileage Oil
1992 Red Ferrari 348 ts, 82,XXX, Redline everything