View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Bipa

I can see you've put a lot of time and energy into the site. If I might make a suggestion ... please run it through a spelling/grammar checker because I've found a number of simple spelling errors or typos which can be annoying. Heck, I'm not saying I'm perfect myself, and I make quite a few errors in my posts all the time. But a web site should be double and triple checked, and as perfect as can be.

Some examples: (could be more since I didn't check every page)
The Events Page
The local Events of the SVX World!
Reading is comming up, visit the Northeast page of the world network to discuss a convoy.
Tri-State meet date is up and comming, no date yet

Welcome to the NorthEastern Subaru SVX page. This site, for any enthusiasts will help direct North Eastern Events, and be a hub for the New England SVX community.You will find Information on the car, and different events on your left and below a calender will help you find events closest to you.
Ok guys lets get ready for Reading.
(awkward, misplaced comma, capitalisation, let's = let us...)

Here's a list of other web sites that work with the SVX
This site, dedicated to the SVX [comma here please] is very in-depth and conains a few more things then I have. My specs page and his are one in the same.
www.subarusvx.com
This site serves the Northwest svx. There site was my insperation to build mine.

This page is all about SVX's around the world. This holds articals and pics from out of the US SVX.
(better word choice for "out of the US" is "outside the US")

Sorry for being so nit-picky. I've been tutoring German kids over here in English for the past 3 years, so I've gotten attuned to spotting these kinds of things. Feel free to use either American, British, or Canadian English spelling but try not to mix them, eh?