View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:21 PM

Re: just recieved my new svx and its not looking good,

[QUOTE=kwren;682202 This was from a luxery car dealer with many great cars, but they elected to make claims on the internet that protected us from a scam. Since a dealer has to obey the law, there was no choice but to refund the purchase price. I, of course, had proof of everything they said about the car.
Keith[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed your link to the crook! I just saw it today, and I suppose it is all over now.

This crook makes this claim on the internet for every car he sells "WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR OVER 20 YEARS... OUR VEHICLES ARE TOP OF THE LINE CARS AND WHOLESALE PRICES THAT YOU CAN'T BEAT OR EVEN FIND ANY WERE BETTER AND WE ACTUALLY OFFER EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM THE ACTUAL MANUFACTURER ON ANY VEHICLE AND MOST CARS ALREADY COME WITH WARRANTY FROM THE MANUFACTURER PLEASE CALL FOR SALES TO ASK ABOUT THE VEHICLES WARRANTY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE VEHICLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN IT. WE ALSO OFFER SHIPPING OUT OF STATE TO CUSTOMERS. PLEASE CONTACT US AND ASK FOR SALES FOR MORE INFORMATION THANK YOU. CALL US AT 773 434-1200 OR 773 434 1201. For more photos and information, visit OUR website at www.sandmauto.com also you can EMAIL us at sandmauto@yahoo.com"

Did you even know that the web site said that about your particular car??

I would bet not...

You not only have to know, but do a "print-screen" of the page to copy it and save it to a file.

That claim they made on the car you bought makes the sale "for that piece of junk" fraud! Internet fraud is a federal crime, and the feds love it! is so easy to prove.

People that sell cars are a strange bunch. They all come from a "culture of deception". No credit to them, but most cars they sell are pretty good cars... No credit to them, because they will say exactly the same thing about every car they have... regardless of the condition of the car. If the cars just happen to be pretty good, it gets the same billing as a terrible one... like the one they sold you!

Again, I am sorry I didn't know about that sooner.

Keith