Old 04-19-2010, 10:09 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Trans resistor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Trevor, obviously the smallcar transmission kit is your "resistor of choice"
You call it "making shifts more abrupt"
I call it "rougher shifting"

It is easy to see how our both trying to say the same thing with different wording could easily develop into a major confrontation.

Lets just compromise and call it "more abrupt shifting"
On the outside chance that you are not into compromising, Trevor, Lets do this...
Accept the fact that my statement was simply in no way intended for your eyes, of addressed to you.
I don't think that you would agree with anyone on anything even if they called it rough shifting, and you were 100% sure that inducing rough shifting or abrupt shifting into the operation of a transmission could destroy the thing...

The few times you have given anyone any credit for any measure of knowledge are the times that they copy-paste back in one of your statements into their posting.

Cheers,

Keith

Incidentally Trevor, it isn't "emphasised in red"... it's "emphasized in red"

More Cheers

Keith,

For once will you please understand and answer a simple and logical question, without a barrage of nastiness and sarcasm.

Your words. “I put one on my car and it ruined my transmission. Causes rougher shifting and that is not a good thing.”

Two individual sentences, two separate statements each covering a separate individual fact.

I now gather that you meant to say, “I put one on my car and it ruined the way my transmission shifted. Causes rougher shifting and that is not a good thing.”

What you in fact stated was, that the kit ruined your transmission. The reason for this being that it had caused rougher shifting.

Incidentally Keith when you endeavour to score off me, make very sure that in every respect you know what you are on about.

I am of English decent and I speak English. The English know their own language and standard English is confirmed by the Standard Oxford dictionary. This emphasises the spelling as being “emphasised” regardless of your US ideas. The spell check on my Mac also agrees with “emphasised”. What is more the colour was/is red.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!