Thread: anyone?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 11:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to want-a-fast-svx
ok

well i didnt know that my ecu wasnt working???i thought it was..When i do the test the power light just blinks consistently so i thought that meant there were no codes???it happend again today on the way home from school for lunch but this time it stayed on for about 3 mins or so normally it goes away once i start going or after a little while it will just go away...Its definitely not just condensed water as it has a very i guess the word im looking for is "rich" smell to it...Honestly it smells exactly like when you start up a riding lawn mower, and its not only when its cold or has been ran hard, however i think it happens more so than not when the car is ran hard so i try not to do that...Also on the way back to schoool i went to pull out and do a uturn and kinda got on the gas and noticed about a 20ft tire mark i had made with my inside front tire...I take it this means the transfer clutch is gone??? Any way to see if its a leaky injector???would it happen all the time if it was an injector?