View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:20 PM

Registered SVX
Re: It pains me greatly to say it, but I may very likely have to sell off the SVX :(

I'll still be around the forum lurking. Selling the SVX, not the friends I've made here You guys are awesome, if not quiet most of the time around the forum lol

Richter, I'll definitely keep you in mind when the time comes. Early model 92? Definitely would love to have another one close to my build date (12/91). Who knows, I may even end up getting this one back in the future, it is going to a friend of mine from the Fiero group with the stipulation that if he ever sells, I have the first opportunity to buy it back. Came out even on it, considering what I paid for the car originally and what I put into it. So I can't really complain. He wanted something sporty to daily drive to and from UTI where he goes to school, so at least its going into good hands. And I told him to call me if he ever needs help working on it.

He's picking up on Sunday :'( and I now have a tough choice between a 98 Impreza wagon, or a 98 Impreza 2.5RS. Both in my price range, and both nice cars. The RS has 130k on it, needs brakes, tires and a mid pipe for the exhaust. The wagon has 173k on the 2.2 and needs nothing (afaik). On one hand, having the wagon would be great for camping. On the other hand, the RS would be more fun to drive/better on gas (in theory).

Tough choice...shooting to be back into another SVX though by the end of the year, early next spring at latest.

Nate, I messaged you on Facebook. Shoot me a message when you get a chance and let me know what works for you.