View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 09:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
I still don't understand... What's the big deal about linking the site?? This is a good source for information... And he really needs information if he is going to sell car parts to us... I don't want exhaust manifolds for a "V6 SVX" I want them for a 3.3 FLAT-6 SVX... Would you buy parts from someone who doesn't care at all about what he is selling?? I know I wouldn't... I LOVE my car, and most of us on here do too... IMO the guy deserved to be called an idiot for not knowing what he was selling... Then I kindly told him the place that he could find the correct information... What's wrong with that??
In my opinion, it was the way you handled it. How receptive would you be if I 'kindly' gave you information after berating you and calling you an idiot first?

Honestly, I don't really care. I don't think you've spoiled our reputation or any sort of thing like that. I just think you could have handled the situation like an adult, instead. But, whatever, if that's how you want to treat people, that's up to you.

As for whether or not he cares about the car, to me that's totally inconsequential. If the dude has the part I need, I'll buy it. I don't expect anybody to have the same sort of attachment to a particular car as I do.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE