Thread: AWD Binding
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 09:08 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
Ok, finally got it up in the air tonight and did aquickl test. Turns out that my sol. C is working and it is working properly. With the ignition on/engine off, when I hit the throttle, I can hear the sol. cycling. As I open the throttle, the solenoid cycles less and less until it doesn't cycle anymore at/close to WOT. So, Why the hell am I having a binding issue and why is the Sol C code comming up?

Tom
Reference your message in another thread. I do not hide behind an alias and am pleased to provide my phone number and address. Trevor R. Sheffield, 16A Seaside Avenue, Waterview, Auckland, 1007, New Zealand. (nz) 09-8208553

However please hold off phoning until I have had time to mull over your dilemma and I will come back here, or by PM. Meantime my thought is that the valve could have something preventing full travel, e.g. on the seat, but could still be moving enough to be audible. What do you think ?

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!