View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsuby
Sorry for the hold up. One of our benches is down and the other has had me all tied up with our race cars heads. I do have some good news however, my teacher has agreed to apply his experimental port and seat geometry to my heads. This is something I have mentioned here before but it was shot down Also my boss is going to cut the valve seats for me (hes kind of good at that) As I have mentioned before there is some dead space in the ports which I'm filling with z-spar (marine grade bondo). There hasn't been any detectable loss in flow from the filling so engine response should improve noticeably. I haven't touched the exhaust yet. My teacher is going to do one cylinder with his design in about a week and it will take alittle longer to get the odd sized valves in
Your teacher is nice !!! I wish I had a similar one

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.