View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 06:55 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by BoondockSVX
K. Look, I'm not going to dispute the fact that you were treated rudely. HOWEVER, you were claiming to have something that nobody has EVER SEEN BEFORE EVER. Nobody has EVER seen a bodykit like that on an SVX. You also posted very 'questionable' information about how to get a 6 spd, and questionable information about engine modifications. That said, it's natural and in my opinion, acceptable for others to have their opinion that you were full of crap. HOWEVER, even with that opinion, they could have been more polite, and just posted something like "Well, I'll wait for the pics" instead of being rude.

>shrug<

Hope you can understand where they are coming from, at the very least. Keep in mind we've had to deal with stories of twin turbo SVXs for years, etc.

- Jim
let us put this event behind us and all go and claim our acceptance in the OATH thread.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.