View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 04:07 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Matthewmongan
some times it takes some time to adjust to a new sibling.

amitabha my friend. i assure you that the comments against you were to provoke you to 'prove us wrong' rather than to hurt you. sometimes comments of jest dont convey into text. their are almost 3000 people on this forum. the people in your thread are a minority and do not represent the overall views of this forum. you are an asset to us for taking the steps for external custimization very few have done this. i believe other than dayle one other has made clone body mods from the prototype.
thank you dear friend, you are a true gentleman, I want to say that I have been watching this website for almost 3 years, in the first year I grabbed some ideas which one of them was that this car needs a complete plastic surgery (or fiberglass) , so i made a little budget for it and started in the second year the bodywork in my own. through trial and error I managed to complete the beast you are seeing today. it's a complete fiberglass kit from the front grill and bumper, skirts, rear bumper, and the one no one has seen is the customized rear licence plate area... I also managed to get the original struts to a local craftsman, and believe me even though they are oil based, the feel is like HARD GAS Shocks!!! real hard that you feel like in a WRC car., so on so forth... and this year I decided to register on this website maybe i can get other few ideas and contribute to some for others...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.