View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Dalamar

Vancouver Used Car Salesmen

Anyone have any good stories about being treated well by these people, went to check out my first of the local 6 or 7 for sale the other day, and the Quest Auto Group salesman was an idiot that didn't know anything about the car and pretended to, also got rather irritated by my friend because he though he was telling me what to ask, which he wasn't, then started being aggressive and asked me if i was gonna buy it, without even offering me a test drive.... uh huh.
Now this morning i was just called by a salesman at carter honda, after telling me that he needs to fill his quota for sales before the end of the month and i should come in to test drive this car(at least he got that one right) he asked when would be a good time today or tommorow, can understand that he wants to fill his quota, but he was really aggressive, then i asked him about the brake rotor and the ext. trans cooler, he dodged the questions and said something about how his instore mechanics(i dont trust dealerships that use there own mechanics as references) said it was in great condition. Also the add says the odometer says 999999 but i forgot to ask him about it, strikes me as odd though, is it just them admitting it has been rolled back or something.

Oh well im having a bad time with these guys already.... That ontario SVX is looking better and better......