View Single Post
Old 08-23-2001, 11:35 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: I'm Back!

Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver
Well it's been about three weeks and I figured it was time to get back into the swing of things. I was off getting married and then had an awesome honeymoon in the Caribbean.

I was hoping to make it to the NW Subaru meet last weekend, but have been pretty busy settling in after all this vacation, you know, priorities! I have heard only 3 SVX's were there this year, I guess one more than last year.

Looks like while I've been gone there is a little more activity and some new members here in the Seattle area. Welcome! I'm Troy and live and work in Redmond. I know one other guy, Matt, that isn't on here yet but is very active at trying to set up small meets, etc. (check out my personal locker for some pics of our cars) And Chad, we can definitely try to coordinate with you to make sure you can make it over the mountains too. If we play our cards right, it looks like we could get 5 or 6 of us together without much effort. And I know there are a lot more out there that haven't found this site yet...

Anyway welcome new members and hopefully we can all get together soon!
Congratulations on your marriage, Mac! Here's wishing that your next 25 years are as happy as my last 25 (I'll have been married 25 years in November).
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI