View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Hey you westerners could never be A-list SVXers like us. Dont even try.

Mike
Okay, now the revolution is on for real!

(Troy takes his exact replica Braveheart William Wallace sword down from the wall, folds down his back seat so it will fit in his SVX, and begins the journey to Lake Tahoe. Along the way he gathers SVXers from the Northwest, Southwest, the word spreads far and wide across the countryside as his ever growing army of volunteers makes their way to the predetermined rendevous. Michelle and Mitch gather the clans from the high mountains and meet them on the shores of the lake in the dry summer heat. Tired and hungry, the ragtag gathering of patriots begins to despair at the long journey and task ahead of them. Troy hops in his trusty SVX and with sword raised out the window, drives back and forth across their midst to rally them to action. "Too long have we lived under the tyranny and oppression of the East! Too long has King Aredub the Jay taken our rights to mod our SVXes, to have our regional forums as we see fit, to have the very rights of A-list SVXers! Too long! Yes, fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And many years from now, dying in your beds, what would you have given for one chance... one chance to come back here this day and tell our enemies that they can take our lives, but they can never take... Our Freedom!!!"
With that, the throng of SVXers lets out a victorious cry of support and more than 300 SVXes race eastward...)

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...

Last edited by WestCoastSVX; 03-04-2003 at 03:05 PM.