View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
The worse thing is that the MB driver had no driver's license, no insurance and was held liable of 100% of the whole accident. Traffic laws in here judje that he was the cause of the accident, and because he had no driver's license, he will be liable for 100% for the damaged he caused me and for the gas station.

But I was really scr*w*d now because he is refusing to pay saying that we didn't even touch, so he had nothing to do with the accident.

the damage will cost me as a first estimate about $1500 in parts and fiberglass and paint.. and if I file a lawsuit against him, it could take years to get into a verdict and will cost 3 times more than the accident is worth..

I guess I had my christmas gift this year.

It is now 6.30 am, I havent slept yet, i am tired I cannot even see what I am typing, so pls excuse me guys, I need to get some sleep and wake up later with a clear conscious...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.