View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 07:01 PM
MYgreen92

Quote:
Originally posted by $VX
Ick. I'm going to have to disagree. The NEW gone in 60 seconds was just a horrid horrid movie. In fact, its on my bottom 10 list of the most horrible movies ever created. See, the movie itself wasn't that bad. The acting..meh.. the stunts were cool...but the editing, OH LORD the editing. Man, I'm glad I don't have epilepsy or I would have had a seizure during the chase sequences... and...here's hte part that really irks me: What did you go see that movie for? THE CARS. Not the actors...but they barely ever showed the cars! Like during the mustang chase... they kept showing Nicholas Cage's face grinning and baring his teeth as he shifts, but it would almost NEVER show the freaking car, and every ONCE in a while it would zoom out enough so you could see the car hauling ass and you'd be like "Ah, cool, theres whats happe- CRAP! switched cameras! Back inside the car...oh he's going to shif-CRAP! Switched camera angles again, oh, this is a macro shot of the shifter and his ha CRAP! Its his face again! CRAP! His face from another angle! CRAP! oh wait, we can see the car again at la-CRAP! HIs face again!

The NEW Gone In 60 Seconds is the absolute WORST editing I've ever seen in my life. I think I've seen infomercials with better editing.

- Ca$h
I totallyagree. The original with H.B Halicki is the best car action/car crash movie ever made. ahh the Mach 1