Thread: 95 LS partout
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ABSVX
Registered SVX
Re: 95 LS partout

I have a '94 LSI Barcelona Red with tannish/grey (greyish/tan??!!) interior -- leather seats, all factory original, so the color is whatever they made to go with the Barcelona Red.

I need the suede door panels/door pulls from both the passenger and drivers side and also the one suede panel ABOVE the glove box. My car was owned by a careless smoker with a GF who was also a careless smoker, so they stubbed their cigarettes out on the suede (well, not really that bad, but there are one or two burn marks and stains). Are your panels in good shape? If so, what do you want for them? I'm relatively new to SVX's so I'm not sure how these are removed/replaced. Any "instructions" would be gratefully received

I also need the ashtray and plastic wood cover. I think it just pulls out (it does on mine after you loosen the screws visible with the ashtray cover open. Mine is the dark fake burl "rosewood". If you have this piece, what do you want for it?

I live in Calgary, Canada and I don't have PAyPAl, but presumably we can work soemthing out with payment and shipping (UPS?) if you have the parts and they are in good condition.

Thanks! Mike

'94 Barcelona Red LSi ~80,000 original miles -- great apart from a somewhat sick tranny!