View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Thanks for the kind words Dan, and I agree. There are a LOT of really outstanding members on this board. So many here have helped me with advice, I'm scared to start listing them, for I'll leave out half. There have just been so many! I've never seen such a group of helpful and courteous people anywhere. WE have guys here that are literally in their teens that I would hand my car over to for work without a second thought. I've said it once, twice, and a thousand times. I love this group!!

How I survived in the years prior to knowing this group was here is incredible. My car has only been to subaru once since joining. (But only because I was too lazy and intimidated to pull the transmission for that speedo gear. ) I've been able to do searches and find most everything already written, revised, amd documented step by step, with pictures usually attached. It's amazing.

As my father used to say.... "I jesh wuv youse guys.. hick!!"

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)