View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Special thanks for svxfiles, pavanbabut and yellowbird

I wanted to take that opportunity to thank you guys for all the trouble you went through or still going through to help me out in getting the parts I want from the States and especially after my accident. The forum needs to know in public about those guys, cited in random (no preference of one over the other):

Pavanbabut: Pavan, you are my constant help in all purchases I do from over there. I kinda tease this guy round the clock for things I want, Pavan I need this, Pavan I need that... and when I tell him Thank you, we get into an online fight because of it... because he believes there is no "thank you" between friends...This guy is one of a kind concerning trust, reliability and true friendship. THANKS PAVAN

YellowBird: When I was asking for someone in the vicinity of MD, birdy was the first to help me out concerning contacting the people there, shipping issues, etc... She kept me updated with anything I was asking for... Just THANK YOU, you are great.

svxfiles: today Tom cause my JAW to fall off the floor I am and still to this moment. He PM'ed me earlier telling me about a certain guy in his neighborhood who he might think is Lebanese and coming to my country in the near future... So I asked him if he (Tom) can get me his phone number or email address... Well he just gave this guy my phone number and I just hanged up with him after 15 mins of international phone call !!!!!!! You are both just great guys... it seems I will be getting my parts sooner than I expected, and my SVX will be on the road soon also. I need to mention also that I asked Tom for a certain part if he had it and I really need, he asked for my address, I thought he is just giving me a quote for shipping... the next PM I got was that Tom shipped that item to me !!! without me even paying him!!! he told me that shipping costed XX$, pay whatever you want for the item if you want to!! Well you tricked me MAN !!! in a good way of course I thought you were just giving me a quote... now I will not pay you anything -------------> J/K . Tom you just began amazing me in your caracter the first time you PM'ed me about those headers of yours... remember?

This really shows the true essence of those guys (and girl) which is usually rare especially nowadays. I OWE you all for everything...

I also want to thank Earl, northernkanuck, earthworm, electrophil, black beast, deruvian, VTsuby, oab_au, TE1221.... and all the others for bearing my constant questions and comments... if you ever need anything from me I am at your disposal...

P.S: have I forgotten anyone?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.