View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Racing seat and harness are in!

New racing seat and 5/6 point harness are finally in! Total weight is probably about 5lbs less than the weight of the stock L seat that was in there as the harness isn't exactly fleet of foot. Took me quite a while to figure out how to secure the bracket for the rear. Up front I simply cut open enough of the mounting tunnel that is there to get a wrench in to tighten the nut. Will have pics once I figure out what's wrong with my wife's digital camera. Just sitting in it now makes me feel a little clastrophobic. It definately keeps you in place!

The tranny is totally bolted in and waiting for the rear dif to arrive before she returns to AWD tomorrow evening. I CAN'T WAIT to see what the H&R WRX springs do to the ride height and all. Have only been able to speculate for the past week. I think the front will lower a bit more and the rear should stay about stock but we shall see!