View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 03:38 AM
newportclaret

Mistaken identity

Hi Michelle
Typical!!! - the day you actually see the driver of our car it's not us - for a minute there I thought Tony must have been having an affair and had taken up some mid-life crisis hobby (surfing) - we were on holiday down the south coast that week and our neighbours were house and car sitting. SPRUNG - it was either our neighbour or his son and they were probably feeling a little bit guilty out and about in the baby, blissfully unaware of the SVX mafia's presence - see! you don't need a police force when you own an SVX - SVX MAFIA - THEY'RE OUT THERE . Our neighbour is a fireman and he played a prank on Tony when we came home saying that the Fire Department closed off Wakehurst Parkway so that he could crank the SVX up to 260km/hr down the parkway (major roadkill) - now I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a prank.

Tony would certainly have chatted with you until you started talking technical petrol head stuff, then he'd have high-tailed it home to safety. Sorry that our neighbour or whoever wasn't so amiable.

Good choice of suburb to live in (for SVX spotting) I saw a black on white coming down Barrenjoey Road towards Mona Vale today, but missed the rego - no blood handy (wasn't BJ 119).

- see you in Mona Vale Woolies - I'll be the one with the stressed, sleep-deprived, bad hair day, PMT, mother look on my face fanging it down the nappy aisle!

Karin